Thursday, May 22, 2014

Weekend Rewind

Our weekend was pretty good, despite being a long weekend, it wasn't for M, as this is the one long weekend he works, but we still managed to get stuff done around the house!!

Friday night was ball, another loss for the team. 

Saturday M worked, then we opened the pool - well took the cover off, we didn't hook up the pump yet, but soon. We discovered we must have a hole in the liner, and we have an idea where and it should be patchable. Either way it's a slow leak, so we filled the pool up. 

We did laundry, vacuumed, put laundry away, you know - all those fun jobs that don't seem to get done on their own. M cut the grass and I must say I am loving the bag on the mower, I have yet to see a blade of grass tracked in the house!! 

Sunday we put away more laundry (I am not even going to tell you how much we had in baskets... But it was bad!!) Noah was a handy helper!


M hung my new scarf holder in the closet so I can now have proper scarf storage. It is really an ikea towel multi-bar, but works great for displaying my scarfs. 


Noah wore jeans for the first time!! I will admit I have been waiting for these to fit for a long time and gave up, as they are still too big, but we are over it! 


Sunday afternoon we headed to my sisters for a family BBQ with my parents, and grabbed strawberry plants. I don't think we will end up with berries this year, but here is to hoping!! I did manage to sneak a pic of these two snoozing!! 

We grabbed groceries on the way home and settled into our bedtime routine with Noah. 

Monday M worked, but Noah and I did some more laundry and hung the sheets out on the line, and then we wiped down my car interior and cleaned it out, however we didn't get it vacuumed out, as Noah lost his patience by the end of it. He was having a very clingy day and I got a lot of use out of our baby carriers! 

Tuesday night we had girls night and ended up going to the movies to see The Other Woman. I don't even remember the last time I went to the movies but it was over a year and half ago at least. We had the whole theatre to ourselves, we even asked for them to turn the volume down, since we were the only ones watching. I'm not someone who laughs a lot in movies, but this movie I found myself laughing a lot. It was a great girls night!! 

Yesterday Noah had his first play date at S's house. It was great, 4 babies no more than 2 months apart, good food and company! Of course Noah and Harper share a birthday, so it is always a pleasure seeing the two of them together!! 

Today we are off to the doctors office. It's been a busy week, but a great week!! 

3 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! My laundry situation is very similar right now! :/ I need an assistant during photography season!! :)

J and A said...

He is so cute in his jeans and slippers! :)

Allyssa said...

Wow! It sure has been a busy week for you! Isn't it great to be able to clean the house and do laundry, etc..? It's like therapy for me! haha! Noah looks awfully cute in those little shorts, too. What a handsome little boy he is!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...