Monday, July 21, 2014

Weekend Rewind

We finally had a nice low key, slow weekend.

Friday night was baseball... It was a pathetic loss. These games are getting harder and harder to watch  because by the last two innings they lose focus it seems, make mistakes and hand it over to the other team, even when they were up by 10... I told M I am going to stop keeping score and keep track of errors instead. This is totally a fun team, in a beer drinking league, but these pathetic losses I am sure are taking a toll! 

Saturday we lazed around the house, since I managed to get the house cleaned from top to mostly bottom on Friday! M got done work early on Friday so we did groceries together, I fought with the Wal-Mart pharmacy - yup I was that lady in Wal-Mart, who refused to fill Noah's prescription and then left me standing there waiting for nothing for 15 minutes. This will be the last script they get. End rant. While we were gone Lily and Gracie decided they should eat Kleenex... We later discovered it was Lily who did it, but we dog shamed them both! Little brats: 

Back to Saturday, I vacuumed the pool, we are still dealing with a very green pool, despite the copious amounts of shock we have put in it. It is very frustrating! So today I'm going to try an algeacide. Binx got her bath, Noah researched cereal:

I had a nice long nap in the afternoon, M worked on some yard work and had downtime with Noah. It was great! 

Sunday was an exciting day, Noah tried cereal for the first time and he loved it! 

I worked on the pool again, did some laundry, watched a lot of The Good Wife, M bathed the other two cats! Lux was really impressed:



We had ribs for dinner, went for a full walk around the village and then put the little man to bed! It was a nice weekend to get caught up on rest and what not after travelling for 2 weeks that's for sure!

4 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Good job on the house cleaning! I am weird and love cleaning my house. Even more now with Avery since it means "me" time lol.

Hilary said...

Awww, glad he liked it! We've kind of put food back on the shelf (no pun intended, lol) right now. Beckett just wasn't showing much interest and it isn't helping him sleep at night. I think once we get his sleep under control a little better, we'll give it another shot.

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my goodness, low key weekends are the best! And I'm so jealous that Noah tried cereal! I've been dying to give Ryder tastes of real food, but we still have a few months to wait.

J and A said...

I really need to clean. I feel like I'm always saying that!! I love that Noah loved the cereal!! Yum!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...