Monday, September 8, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

We had another great weekend!!

Fridays great weather turned into some crazy intense storms while we were at the ball park of course!! They did manage to get 5 innings in before it started, so it was considered a game played and the only game we won the whole tournament!! Needless to say the drive home was NO fun, but we survived and I felt much better being at home safe and sound! Turns out the worst of the storm happened when we were at the ball park and on the drive home!

A great picture of my Dad and Noah Friday afternoon with their "shades" on:


Saturday was spent all day long at the ball park! We were supposed to goto the lake for wing night, but had to cancel because of the game delays from the weather! Like I mentioned, they lost all day long, but had fun, so as far as we are concerned that is all that matters! They played good ball! Noah was a superstar, as far as behaviour went, especially being outside all day! He even napped!! 



Where as Friday I spent more time trying to make Noah nap than he spent napping.. Twice for 25 minutes... Not cool! But he changed things up on the weekend of course! 

We made it home around 8, just in time to get Noah settled and in bed! Then I watched a few episodes of The Good Wife on Netflix and went to bed early! 

Sunday we considered going to the lake, and as nice as it was, it was a cool day!! It actually felt like fall, which as much as I love summer, there is just something about fall!! So we tidied up the house, did laundry, played with the little man, ran into grab a few groceries, had dinner and then enjoyed a nice walk in the park! 

M made Noah carrots for me, which seems to be the veggie M always ends up making for Noah, where as I usually make the rest and we did a super batch this time and have actually run out of trays! I need to go into town and get some ice cube trays with lids, because I also bought more pears and a whole bunch of apples to freeze too! 

Grandma and Grandpa stopped over for a visit on their way home from the lake just before we put Noah to bed. After they left, Noah went right down, I folded somemore laundry while watching more Good Wife!! Such a great show!! M also dyed my hair!! It is super dark, a little darker than I thought, but I love it!! 

And that brings us to Monday!! We are going to try out a new activity in the village today at one of the church's puts on for children! 


2 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Have fun today!
I love storms when I am at home but not outside or driving.
I am welcoming fall but not this snow, I do not care too much since I know it is temporary :)

Hilary said...

I bought a bunch of pears & apples, too. And a can of pumpkin!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...