Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Farewell 2014

I actually believe saying goodbye to this year will be one of the hardest things to do. I usually welcome a new year with open arms, and I do look forward to 2015, don't get me wrong, but 2014 has literally been one of the best years of my life and I am sad to see it go. 

Obviously welcoming Noah into our lives tops the chart for this year, but so does health, happiness and strength. Little did I know just how much more love my heart was capable of, not just for Noah, but for M too! Each and everyday I am constantly reminded how precious each and every moment is, especially watching Noah grow. Unfortunately they don't get smaller, they get bigger and smarter, heck even cuter! 

2014 has been filled with blessings. M and I's relationship has grown and flourished if anything else. We are stronger today because of all that we have been through in the past and I can see that now. Seeing M as a father is just as I pictured it. Noah is one lucky little boy! We are both lucky to have M in our lives! Dreams really do come true, they just don't happen as we expect them to, but the results are pretty accurate! 

2014 brought on motherhood for me, a role I have dreamt about since being a child. I will never take this role fore granted. It is actually easier (so far) than I expected, but Noah is also a super chill baby and I have a hands on husband, so I believe those two things are huge factors. I will be forever grateful for my miracle baby, an answer to soo many prayers I used to think got lost. But clearly God was listening and man did he fill my prayers with an easy baby (thus far). 

2014 was filled with moments I will never forget: 
- the birth of Noah
- bringing home Noah and sitting down with M holding our blessing and crying together because it finally happened! We are parents! 
- seeing where friendships lie, who you can count on and who is by your side
- more crazy renovations
- seeing our fur babies with Noah
- celebrating each and every milestone with M and Noah! 
- unfortunately saying goodbye to my grandma. 
- celebrating Noah's firsts
- making memories each and everyday! 

I know 2015 will be great and I'm intrigued to see if it can top 2014! 

Happy New Year Friends!! Wishing you the very best for 2015!! 

1 comment:

J and A said...

It's been an amazing year!! Cannot wait for the next one! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...