Friday, March 13, 2015

{High Five Friday}

Sadly vacation is over, but suprisingly enough, I am okay with it! I feel refreshed and rejuvenated and am ready for our everyday life and routine back!

Some fun things happened this week! 

1} We went to Costco on Wednesday and they had yoga pants on sale! They are seriously super comfy! I got Noah a new outfit and a sleeper, and I got this new hand cream!! 


It is soo awesome!! Highly recommend it!! 

2} I went for a fill for my gel nails and ended up trying shellac instead! I actually have real nails right now! But I am still not sure of them yet, so I am trying them out, we will see if I ended up biting my nails with these on, if so, I will get the gels again! I do love the color options though! Here is what I went with:

3} On Wednesday Noah also got a pleasant gift in the mail from Nicole for his birthday. Needless to say, he loves the gift, including the Dr. Seuss book:

4} steal of a deal, as well as a DIY project is coming up soon! I bought this wicker couch for the front porch and you bet I am going to paint her up pretty!! The tables came too!! (Sellers photo) It definitely needs some TLC!! 
I'm thinking:


Maybe a nice Aqua or grey or I might keep it white and just freshen it up! What do you think? 

I also want to paint the front door with a punch of color! The front porch needs a new paint job too!! 

5} Tonight we have a couples night! Looking forward to having some adult time and we might even play some Cards Against Humanity. 

Luckily this weekend we have no plans to speak of, which means a family weekend! We also plan to  start up Round 3 of the 21 Day Fix this weekend and if I'm being honest, I'm actually looking forward to it!! In the meantime I am back on My Fitness Pal and I'm also considering pulling back out my Fitbit! 







4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the spray paint colors for the outside furniture! And yoga pants on sale?? I need to go to Costco this weekend anyway, so now I'm gonna have to take a look!
Have a great weekend!!

Murdock's mama said...

Yay for an adult night! I LOVE shellac! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Haha I bought Leo a new sleeper at Costco the other day too! It was slim pickings for the next size up though.

Oh I like the wicker chair! I'm not sure what thE front of your house looks like but I'm always partial to grey or Aqua. I want to paint our front door too but I have no cluE what colour! I'm scared since I'm not totally happy with our house colour choice but the front door no longer matches!

The shellac looks great! I want gel nails again...

J and A said...

Love the nails!! And I adore Costco yoga pants, They are the best! Can't wait to see the final product of the couch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...