Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What I'm Loving: Luke Bryan

Just as I promised, a whole post on my latest obsession.... Luke Bryan! 


Last Friday my sister, along with a few friends headed to Hamilton to see Luke Bryan! Seriously, hands down the best concert I've been to! The opening acts were actually really good too being Dustin Lynch who sings:

Where It's At

My Favorite:

Cowboys And Angels

along with:
She Cranks My Tractor
Hell Of A Night

Along with so many others, we were actually able to sing along to most of his music! He wasn't bad to look at either: 


Up next was Randy Houser, granted he was a louder performer, we still knew his songs, which included:

Like A Cowboy

Goodnight Kiss

and soo many more that I loved like:
How Country Feels
Boots On
Running Out of Moonlight


But best was seriously last, Luke gave a heartfelt performance, especially when he sang the song Drink A Beer, which always has me on the verge of tears. He was such a humble performer, and just seemed blown away that everyone was there for him! He sang quite a few of my favorites and I was really bummed when we didn't find a tshirt stand. This man sings from the soul and his smile just beams and you can't help but to smile. I don't have anything bad to say about him. 








Of course we enjoyed watching him shake it and we're really bummed we couldn't see him again in London on Sunday. I seriously just love him so much! 

So much so, I have started watching his you tube channel. 

Have you ever been soo moved by a concert that you just want to know more about a person? 



2 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

SO fun! I LOVE live music! I'm sad that we don't have tickets to Kenny Chesney who is performing in our town tonight!

J and A said...

Glad you had a fun night out with your boyfriend! :) I love the openers too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...