Wednesday, June 17, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

Apparently blogging daily is falling by the wayside around these parts as summer is approaching because we have been super busy, that and my kid is keeping me on his toes with his new stunt double practices.



Noah turned 16 months old yesterday and in his mind he turned 26 and is practicing all his daring moves all of a sudden! In a blink of an eye, he can now crawl up on the couch and the bench, however it is not to sit on, it is to stand and walk around on. When he isn't doing that now, he is standing on his firetruck, you know the things that has wheels. So needless to say my intentions to blog yesterday were there, but my son was just too busy being wild! 



I did manage to sneak away for a manicure while Noah was napping! My MIL came over to watch Noah, and not only did I get my nails done, she did my eyebrows too!! It was a nice hour and half!! My nails didn't quite last 6 weeks because I failed to file them down in time! 


Monday we had a few little visitors and then were invited to head to the park in town for a picnic! So J ran home to get their stuff while I watched the kiddos! 


Chloe started to fuss, so of course both boys went running over to dote on her!! It was adorable!! 


And the boys played well too!! 


Noah enjoyed the park. It was his first time playing on the equipment at the big park, be there were accessible equipment, so he had a blast running all over them! It was great! He is a bit young for most of it, but he had fun. After lunch and playing we decided to go feed the ducks and geese. The boys had a lot of fun with this and of course Noah was fearless. 


He did not want to leave! 


Apparently the day after we were there they put a notice out to stop feeding them because they are too messy! Granted we were feeding them corn not bread.

And now this post is done because I am apparently a toddlers jungle gym now that he can crawl up on the couch. It's fun times over here with this new found trick I tell ya! 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...