Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday Tidbits

All I have for today is random bits going down!!

- the dining room crown is being painted today, along with the ceiling in the great room!! 

- it's a chilly day today calling for pants! Something tells me fall is on the way! 

- can I just say that Americans really do have it figured out when it comes to awesome snacks... The latest find - brownie brittle!! Amazing!! 



- last night Noah showed us that he knows how to climb a ladder... Trouble, yet might be handy one day - no? 

- looks like we are set for fall clothes for the little man, I may buy a few things, but we are pretty much set! 

That's all I got for today!! 

1 comment:

J and A said...

Hope painting gets done fast! Brownie brittle - yummers!! Delainey is a climber too, nothing stops her!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...