Tuesday, December 1, 2015

21 Weeks

How Far Along:

21 weeks

Size Of Baby?




Maternity Clothes?
Still mixing it up where I can, but mostly maternity clothes!! 



Stretch Marks?
Nope, but I am putting on oil when I remember to! 

Gender?
We will find out in April!! 

Name?
We will share in April, our girl names are pretty much set, but boy names are very few, I will say we have two contenders and a middle name picked out! 

Sleep?
Is not as good as it was last week, but still decent. I am slowly getting more uncomfortable and have a lot of back aches, and now with cold that is waking me up.

Cravings/Aversions?
Dill pickle rice cakes. You, you know I am pregnant when I am eating anything dill pickle flavored. I thought they smelt good when I was getting Noah some, so I tried them and sure enough they were great! Wendy's frosties as well. Vegetable are upsetting my stomach, the only one that doesn't so far is cauliflower. Oh and I can't get enough water these days. I'm still not loving water, but my body is craving it!! 

Movement?
Lots of kicks being felt inside, but nothing on the outside yet! Kick are up high though, which I am still getting used to!! 

Weight Gain:
Roughly 9 pounds. 

Feeling?
Skin is still such a mess and not healing quick at all! Heartburn, and backaches - which I think are caused from the baby sitting so much higher. Having a cold this week has made for some unpleasant moments whenever I cough, I never know if I am going to puke. Being sick is making me irritable and grumpy. I will say that my belly feels like it has slowed down in growth over the last week and a bit, that I actually feel a comparable size to last time, so I checked and yes, this belly is a bit of a different shape, but roughly the same size!



What I Miss?
Not having a cold! 

Items Bought for Baby:
A new rug for the nursery that I am in love with. A baby hat from a small shop - stay tuned for details on that.

What the doctor had to say? 
We go back next week for another ultrasound and appointment. 

Highlights:
Getting Noah's big boy room moving in the right direction. This has been our main focus lately. Visiting with my girlfriend C while she was down this week. 

Belly Button?
In, but I will say it is getting shallower already! 

Bump Pic:




Looking Forward To:
Getting Noah's big boy room ready!! Decorating for Christmas! 

These posts will be a week behind, as I am now 22 weeks. 

5 comments:

P!nky said...

You look great in your bump pictures. Hope sleep is better for you and veggies are nicer on your tummy!

purpun said...

I like your t-shirt in the first pic! You are looking lovely. :) Hope you're feeling better soon!

Christy said...

when I was pregnant I could only drink water if it was basically ice, anything else and it made me feel awful. it was so hard to stay hydrated!

J and A said...

Looking good!! I just don't like plain water ever! That sucks veggies are still bugging you. Maybe take some of those veggies pills to get your greens!

The Lady Okie said...

You look great! Glad you're getting names nailed down. That's hard sometimes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...