Tuesday, January 5, 2016

26 Weeks

How Far Along: 
26 weeks

Size Of Baby?





Maternity Clothes?
Yes! With a few mix ins of non-maternity! 



oh and because I forgot to share this pic from Christmas Eve: 


Stretch Marks?
Nope, trying to remember to put oil on at least once a week! 

Gender?
We will find out in April!! 

Name?
We will share in April, our girl names are pretty much set, but boy names are very few, I will say we have two contenders and two middle names all picked out! 

Sleep?
When I sleep - I sleep well but due to tooth pain, I've been missing out on a lot of sleep this week - more details below. The pain got a bit better towards the end of the week, so I was able to get in a few good nights of sleep

Cravings/Aversions?
Tired of big meals after Christmas! Loving chocolate milk shakes!!

Movement?
So much!! Love every minute of it!! Baby also seems to have switched positions on NYE. Baby doesn't feel straight up my middle and more across my belly now. Kicks and punches are now in a different spot. I've been trying to video tape the movements, but everytime I get my camera ready, the baby stops moving! 

Weight Gain:
Maybe 15 pounds. 

Feeling?
Crummy with lots of toothaches and headaches. Turns out after making an Emergency visit to the dentist that I have cracked and broke off a corner of my wisdom tooth, which is what is creating all the pain. Not a happy camper over here... Especially since I am afraid of the dentist... And nothing touches the pain! Throwing up in the sink for the first time this pregnancy was also not fun!! Thank you gag reflex. To think I couldn't make it past the 26th week of my pregnancy without something bad happening... I guess I can still walk this time so I guess that's alright. I'm still an emotional mess!!! 

What I Miss?
Advil, or good drugs to help with pain!! 

Items Bought for Baby:
Baby's Christmas Haul: 


- camera sleeper
- 2 hats from 4fold threads - review coming soon
- blankets from littleeweandme
- one line a day book 
- elephants from Grandma and Grandpa (ikea)
- sheep skin rug 
- wire frame for pictures 

What the doctor had to say? 
Saw the dentist and my tooth has got to go likely Monday assuming I don't need a surgeon - update- the dentist called and I will be needing the surgeon, who I see on Tuesday, not sure what the plan will be yet. 

Highlights:
Took down Christmas
Saw the dentist
Got our first snow storm this winter
Brought in the new year - which was super low key here at home, just us as a family. I was in bed by 11:30, but stayed up and watched the ball drop I bed haha. 

Belly Button?
In, but I will say it is getting shallower!

Bump Pic:


Looking Forward to: 
My tooth not hurting anymore! 

These posts will be a week behind, as I am now 27 weeks. 

3 comments:

Stacy said...

I have the same fear of dentists and teeth in general...and I deal with a lot of tooth pain, something that you can try for temporary relief is clove oil...it tastes gross (so your gag reflex may make you puke in the sink again haha) but you put some on the area that is troubling as needed....hope you get some relief soon!

Laura Darling said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope things start looking up soon. I hate the dentist too. Yuck.

purpun said...

Baby's Christmas gifts look so cozy & sweet!
I hope your dental troubles get cleared up soon. SOo not fair to be hit with tooth pain while pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...