Wednesday, February 10, 2016

31 Weeks with Baby V2 in Florida

How Far Along: 
31 weeks - holy goodness single digits left!! Crazy to think less than 2 months and this peanut is going to be here!! 

Size Of Baby?




Maternity Clothes?
Oh ya... Shirts are just getting shorter and shorter. Luckily while in Florida I managed to find a few shirts that will work for now and post baby and I had ordered old navy maternity shirts before coming, so they were luckily in when I arrived. 

Stretch Marks?
Nope, trying to remember to put oil on at least once a week, but totally skipped out on this week! 

Gender?
We will find out in April!! 

Name?
We will share in April, our names are pretty much set, I did add in one more girl name that M is in love with, but I'm on the fence! 

Sleep?
Sleeping with a toddler has been alright for the most part, although we had a few nights with multiple wake ups when we first arrived. 

Cravings/Aversions?
Got myself some sweet tart chews while here and I bought enough to bring home!! I also enjoyed some m&m's. 

Movement?
Yes, this baby loves the pool and would kick often while I was swimming. 

Weight Gain:
20 pounds (from last appt - I'm sure it's like 25 now!) 

Feeling?
Pretty good overall. My feet have just began swell, likely due to all the walking and shopping, but they have been going down each night for the most part. My fingers also began to swell a bit by the end if the week, so I took my wedding rings off. 

What I Miss?
I can say that even they this pregnancy is completely different from my first, I still love being pregnant despite all the unglamorous things that come with it! It really is a blessing and I couldn't be happier to be able to experience this again. 

Items Bought for Baby:
A few swaddle blankets that I am in love with that go with our nautical theme! 

What the doctor had to say? 
I see him next week shortly after we get home. 

Highlights:
Florida has been fun and relaxing. Noah has been slightly out to of sorts, but overall he has travelled great! 

Belly Button?
In, but I will say it is getting shallower!

Bump Pic:


Looking Forward to: 
Starting to get organized for baby!! We were ready soo much earlier for Noah and thank goodness because he came early, so I would like to pull out the gender neutral clothes and what not, make sure we have everything we need, etc. 

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hooray for vacay! :) I love that maxi dress, so cute! You are getting SO CLOSE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...