Thursday, February 25, 2016

33 Weeks with Baby V2

How Far Along: 
33 Weeks 

Size Of Baby?

Maternity Clothes?
Yes, but any chance I could to stay in my pjs this week, I took advantage of! 


Stretch Marks?
Nope, trying to remember to put oil on at least once a week.

Gender?
We will find out in April!! 

Name?
We will share in April, our names are pretty much set, I did add in one more girl name that M is in love with, but I'm on the fence! 

Sleep?
Isn't great. When I wake up my body doesn't feel rested. I think I'm just at the general uncomfortable pregnant stage. I tried the snoogle pregnancy pillow - glad I didn't pay full price because I hate it! I got tangled up in it soo easily, which only ended up waking me up. I've been napping when I can as well, but I am still just tired. I did manage to stay up until 1:30 AM for the firefighter wing night, but I can tell I'm going to regret that for days! Soo tired! 

Cravings/Aversions?
Swiss Chalet for Noah's birthday dinner was soo incredibly yummy!! Skim milk is a must lately and obviously this week has lots of cake in store for Noah's birthday celebrations! No complaints from my sweet tooth! Water is also an instant goto. Heart burn is hitting around the same time each day. 

Movement?
Yes and just when I think I haven't felt a kick in a while and pay attention for them, the baby is sure to kick to give me reassurance 

Weight Gain:
25 pounds! Granted I do feel like I'm at a stand still as far as belly growth goes for the last few 
weeks! I did start the Beach Body in Demand Pregnancy work outs this week. My goal is 3x a week, although I feel I could do more, the doctor didn't reccomend it. 

Feeling?
Pretty good overall. Every night around 7/8 PM I get heartburn or something like that, along with some reflux, so tums are my friend, which I also take one before bed too. I am still tired and going to bed early most nights, luckily Noah is back on his normal schedule, so early mornings aren't a concern now. Nose bleeds and dry nose have started, but likely from the house being dry despite having the humidifier on! 

What I Miss?
Warm weather!! 

Items Bought for Baby:
I've been behaving, but we also don't need much for this baby, but I did order some leggings! 

What the doctor had to say? 
 We don't see him this week, but will have an ultrasound next week and hopefully set our c-section date. 

Highlights:
Celebrating our little boy this week - can't believe he is two. 
I got some work done in the nursery! We actually ended up changing the furniture around, which made the nursery feel "new" for this baby! I sorted through some gender specific clothes (hand-me-downs) and sorted through the gender nuetral. Now I just need to get them washed up! We will need to change around the wall decore big time. I'm thinking gallery wall over the dresser, name eventually over the crib and maybe some wall decals for above the change station, as we learned picture frames aren't overly practical haha. 

Belly Button?
In, but I will say it is getting shallower!

Bump Pic:
This is totally one of those shirts that will be retired until after baby!! 
Check out that exhaustion written all over my face! 

Looking Forward to: 
Working more in the nursery! Maternity photos are just a few short weeks away! 

1 comment:

Murdock's mama said...

You're getting so close...I LOVE that top!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...