Friday, March 4, 2016

Oh Hey Friday!!

Oh I am soo looking forward to another weekend! My week started off long and is ending on a good note!!

Noah had a few rough days, followed by some really good ones!! Toddlers... Soo exhausting! 

We had our maternity photos last night and it went well. Noah wasn't really smiley, but he participated and the photographer was quick and great to work with! 

Here is the sneak peek we received this morning! I couldn't be happier:



The first one is pretty much my favorite haha. I love that I have a special picture with my little boy while it is just him and I for the rest of the month! 



What else is new this week? Noah is loving the playdoh rocks I made him to play with yesterday - he literally sat for an hour and played. 

This weekend will be some more prep for baby where we can fit it in! We don't have any plans per say, but trying to get jobs done with a busy toddler can be challenging! 

3 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

LOVE your photos! I am kinda sad we did not do any this time, but we are having Whitney come after baby is born :)

Leigh said...

Love your maternity shot! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Murdock's mama said...

Love those sneak peeks!!! :) have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...