Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thursday Things

As you can see, things are looking a little different around here, as I have been working on a bit of a blog design overhaul! It's a work in progress as you can see and I know I will have some updated pics taken in the next coming weeks with the baby arriving, so I am waiting to update my header and about me section! Its been almost 2 years since I have changed things up on this little blog of mine, so a fresh look was much needed!

Today I have what should be my last OB appointment before my C-section next week! You will have to bear with me, I am trying to get some posts scheduled for next week, but no promises. I am not too sure how long it will take me to get back into the swing of things post baby, but I know it is something I will strive to do, as I love being able to look back on our life documented!

Yesterday was a challenge day for Noah, which I fully anticipated this week, as there is always one after a long weekend. I'm really going to have to do some soul searching for patience though once this new baby is thrown into the mix, because man when those listening ears going missing, it sure is challenging.


My new lamps... so glad I ended up with them! They really do work great in our bedroom and I have decided to stop searching for a new dining room lamp and will just use the old one from our bedroom! As you can see via the picture, we have some wall touch ups to do, but in all honesty if I ever get around to getting my new headboard made, it would cover those marks right up, or I will end up painting the whole room, which is something else I am considering! Shhh... don't tell Mike!

Speaking of DIY projects, my Dad came over last night to help me out with Noah's wood plaques for his room. He is going to wood burn a few pieces for me! Then I can finally get his bedroom reveal up and posted! Clearly Noah enjoyed his visit. He is such a Grandpa's boy with both Grandpas!!


Tuesday night we had a little impromptu date night at the pub here in the village! It was wing night, so we figured it would be busy, turns out it wasn't and Noah totally could have joined us, but we all know he had fun with Grandma and Grandpa for a few hours! Not to mention I took him a bit early and let him drive his new (to us) tractor.

Not much else to report for today! It's a rainy day, but I will take it over snow!!

1 comment:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love the pink and gold! I know I have some blog updating to do right away too, time goes too fast for me to stay on top of it!
Avery has had those days lately too, and right now I cannot deal well with her when she gets in her "moods". Toddlers ;)
I am excited to see Noah's bedroom!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...