Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Emilya's Newborn Photos - Part 1


I am completely in love with the newborn photos we had taken of Emilya. We decided to buy a package for Emilya's first year, which included our maternity shoot, newborn photos and we will have 6 month and 1 year photos taken as well. With Noah, I did his newborn photos and I was really happy with how they turned out, but with Emilya, I knew I wouldn't have the time to put in the same effort, so we went a great photographer in the area and we are really happy with how they have turned out! I am going to break this shoot into 3 posts, 2 posts will be of her newborn photos and 1 post will be the family portion. I cannot wait to get printing!!















Stay tuned for Part 2!



3 comments:

Murdock's mama said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! Can't get enough!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

They are beautiful! Love that we both put up pics today, great minds think alike ;)

purpun said...

What a sweet little sugarplum!!! Such beautiful shots. We got our newborn photos done on Friday and I'm itching for some sneak peaks! I agree, they're so worth getting done!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...