Friday, October 28, 2016

Fri-Yay!!!

I thought September went by fast, but wow, October went by just as fast!! Soo crazy!!!

I got back some of our family pictures and I am soo in love!! 









Tomorrow marks an exciting day!! I get to go see my biggest man crush - Luke Bryan. I know I have been to see him how many times, but his concerts are the best and I really do love that man! 


Basically I am leaving after gymnastics, picking up my sister and we are heading to Detroit. My sister has a meet and greet with Dustin Lynch, so I am not sure what time we have to be there for, but I doubt we will get much shopping time in! Then we are staying over at my Cindy and my Dad's in Windsor so we don't have to drive 2 hours home that late at night. This will be my first night leaving Em, which I was on the fence with, but M convinced me they would all be fine and she sleeps through the night anyways for the most part. 

We have to leave by 8:30/9 in the morning so I can be home before 11:30 because we have a family baptism to attend by 1. So it is going to be a busy weekend, but it will be a nice break for me at least.

Unfortunately I have caught Noah's cold, M has caught it and it looks like Emilya has caught it! Fun times! 

Yesterday Emilya had her hearing aid fitting. It went well, she wasn't upset with it in at all, it's just really tricky to get it in her little ear! The other thing I notice is how big it looks on her tiny ears right now. We have a few issues to work out with it, but we have great support, so I'm sure we will do fine with it. It's going to take some getting used to for all of us. We also need to try to create a schedule for her right now on when she will wear it. The ultimate goal will be all the time, but as we are introducing it, they reccomended creating a schedule so she can get used to it. 

So there you have it, the weekend is here and I am excited!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...