Monday, July 17, 2017

Fab Fit Fun - Editorial Box

Well I took the plunge and decided to try the Fab Fit Fun Box! I'm not a big fan of surprises, but this subscription box is really fun and I haven't gotten anything I didn't enjoy!! Here is what came in my first box which was the editorial box. 
 
1) The Gypsy Round Towel:
Value: $50
I love the idea of it, not too sure how I will use it, maybe for snack time by the pool? It's not a towel material, it's very lightweight, so we will likely use it for a picnic blanket. 
 
2) Real Her Playbook Shadow Palette:
Value $28
I love the colors and they are actually colors I would use, very neutral, nothing too wild. I'm really starting to enjoy doing my make up, so having some extra products to use is a bonus at this stage. 
 
3) LUV AJ Full Bloom Lariat in Rose Gold:
 
Value: $75
I love this necklace!! I have always been interested in getting a rose gold piece, but was always to chicken. But it pretty much goes with anything. The length is great, even for this tall girl and is adjustable. Not to mention I love Swarovski crystals. 
 
4) Spongelle Bulgarian Rose Body Wash Infused Buffer: 
 
Value: $16
This is an entirely new product for me to try! I have never used a buffer or a sponge in the bath - I'm a loofa kinda gal!!  They say it should last 14 uses and it smells soo good!! 
 
5) Rifle Paper Co. Herb Garden Set of Coasters:
Value: $14
This is an item I actually needed! We pretty much have no coasters and coasters are not an easy thing to find in store, so this was a real bonus for me! They are lightweight, kid friendly, not to mention cute! They likely won't last forever, but by then I will be ready for something new I'm sure!
 
 
6) Marrakesh Hair Oil
Value: $23
I have actually had time to use this product and I did like it! At first I wasn't sure how to use it, but my hair has been super dry lately (and in need of a colors and cut) so any hair therapy is welcomed and I think it did help. I applied it while my hair was wet and it did seem to help and thbonus was the shine it gave. 
 
 
7) Anderson Lille's Sicilian Tangerine Beach Body Cream
Value: $24
This cream is paraben and petroleum free. It smells amazing and I don't find it greasy at all!! We use a lot of hand cream in this house, especially Mike, so the true test will be how M likes it!! 
  8) O.R.G. Skincare Mineral Face Peel
Value: $44
I really wasn't too sure how to use this product, but after reading the instructions, it appears to be an exfoliating face scrub that is supposed to take no time to work. As a busy Mom, fitting in skin care can be tricky, so quick is great!! I look forward to trying this!
 
9) FabFitFun Coloring Book & Pencils
Value $14
I actually look forward to using this. I have one other adult coloring book and some metallic pencils, but I haven't taken the time to use them yet. Noah is not quite into coloring yet, but I want to encourage it more, so this gives me a little something to do while he does!
 
The total box is valued at $288, not bad for only spending $40! Yes, that is American, but it's still a good deal and shipping wasn't too horrible!! If you follow me on Instagram, I have been posting more on there lately instead of my blog (it's just easier), but I have been doing stories of the boxes I have gotten. I will do a post on my second box soon!! 
 
We have been on holidays hence the 2 week hiatus, but I am working my way back here, we just have a lot on the go, so find me on Instagram (lifeasiknow09) to stay up to date and I will keep touching base here. 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...