Friday, October 13, 2017

Friday Things

1) I am really looking forward to making a new sign and I have found just perfect saying for my next project:
I think I will make another big one and put it above our bed maybe. 

2. Almost done the first round of the 21 Day fix and I've made such big diet changes, but my weight is just fluctuating. I'm noticing in my clothes and in the mirror and I know the scale is just a number, but it is frustrating me more than it should! 

3. I got my hair done Wednesday and it's a lot blonder than I thought it would be, but I love it!


4) we have family photos tomorrow and I am still figuring out outfits for us all!! I'm hoping to do burghandy and navy blue... 

5) I feel like today is going to be a long day!! The kids were both up by 7 AM again and it's only 9:30 right now and it feel like it should be 11. Oh and it's raining. So we are playing in the basement because we don't come down here often. They slept in Wednesday and that day went soo smoothly it has me wishing for days like that every day!  Oh and look at this, a post without pictures of the kids! Can't say that happens very often anymore! 

3 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love your hair! I dyed mine too and it was way darker that I wanted - oh well!
Hope your day does not go by too slow! Enjoy your weekend!

Stephanie said...

I REALLY like that hair color on you! It looks great! It's been a long time since I visited your blog! I've been slacking! I look forward to reading and seeing your little ones!

J and A said...

Hair look s great! SO light! :) You signs are so cute too, well done! And yes, scale is just a pesky number! All the matters is how you feel!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...